PRIVACY NOTICE ON PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
(art.13 e 14 of EU Data Protection Law, 27 April 2016 n. 679)
According to EU Data Protection Law 2016/679 (GDPR), our company, as personal data Controller, informs you about the identity and contact details of the Controller, the processing purpose, other recipients of collected data, how long we store it for and your rights with regard to the personal data that we hold about you.
Controller identity and contact details
Data Controller is DI QUATTRO S.R.L., located in Mirandola (MO), Italy, Via Montorsi n.2, c.f. e p.i. 02679110367, tel. +39 0535 23750, mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, pec: email@example.com, embodied in pro tempore legal representative.
Data processing subject
The Controller collects the personal data you communicate during a pre-contractual phase, when you fill in the contact form on our website.
Data processing purpose
Personal data are processed:
A) Without your express consent, according to art. 6 lett. b) GDPR, for the following purposes:
- Meeting pre-contractual, contractual and fiscal obligations, deriving from entertained relationships;
- Meeting the obligations provided for by the law, regulation, community legislation or Authority;
- Exercising the Controller rights, such as the right of defense in legal action.
B) Only after prior specific and distinct consent, according to art.7 GDPR, for the following marketing purposes:
- Sending via email and/or correspondence and/or sms and/or telephone contacts, newsletter, sales communications and/or advertising material about products or services offered by the Controller;
- Survey on degree of satisfaction on the quality of products or services offered.
How we process your data and how long we store it for
Processing of personal data is implemented through the operations indicated in art. 4 n. 2 GDPR and precisely: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, amendment, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blockage, communication, cancellation and destruction of data.
Through provided data, no profiling activity will be undertaken, as defined in art. 4 n. 4 GDPR.
Personal data are subject to written, electronic and automatic processing.
The Controller shall process personal data for the time necessary to meet the abovementioned purposes and shall not exceed 10 years from termination of relationship for the purposes listed in pt. A) and 2 years from data collection for the purposes listed in pt. B), unless earlier withdrawal of consent.
Recipients of collected data
Data shall be made available for the purposes mentioned above to:
- Employees and collaborators of the Controller, including our external sales network, as authorized and/or internal responsible of the processing and/or system administrators;
- Credit institutions, credit insurance, debt collection, factoring, professional studies, consultants, trade associations, insurance societies for the provision of insurance services;
- Companies operating in the transport and shipment sector.
The provided data shall also be communicated, following inspections, checks or requests, to Supervisory Bodies, to the Financial Administration and to authorities/bodies entrusted, according to the obligations.
The abovementioned data shall not be subject to distribution anyway.
Management and storage of personal data will be held on servers located inside the European Union belonging to the Controller and/or third entrusted societies.
Data shall not be subject to transfer outside the European Union. However, it is understood that the Controller, where necessary, shall have to faculty to move the location of servers to Italy and/or European Union and/or non-EU Countries. In this case, the Controller immediately ensures that the transfer of non-UE data shall occur in accordance to applicable law dispositions, if necessary, agreements which guarantee an adequate protection level and/or adopting the standard contractual clauses provided by the European Commission.
Nature of data provision and consequences of refusal to answer
Data provision for the purposes listed in pt. A) is mandatory. In its absence, pre-contractual or contractual relationship shall not be executed.
Data provision for the purposes listed in pt. B) is optional. Therefore, in case of refusal, there will be no consequences, except the impossibility to provide information regarding sales initiatives relating to products or services.
Your rights with regard to the personal data that we hold about you
With relation to personal data processing, you are entitled to:
- Ask the Controller the access of personal data (art.15) and correction (art.16), or cancellation of the same (art.17), or processing limitation of data related to you (art.18), or processing refusal (art.21);
- Ask for data portability (art.20);
- Withdraw the consent at any time, without affect the lawfulness of processing based on the consent given before the withdrawal (art.7 par.3);
- Lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (art.51).
Mirandola, 25 May 2018
DI QUATTRO S.R.L.